Sunday, October 18, 2009

UTS is over... Pray for Good Score!!

At last... My war against materials for half a semester has done...
And now, it's time to face my assignments back...
There are, sooo many of it...
It's nearly in a 'countless' category...
But I'm pretty sure that I can do it, I can finish it right in time...
I'll try to make the best of myself...
I've nearly reached my limit...
But think of my family, peoples who trust me to study here in PCU, give my strength back...
Well, in my whole live I've never done so many assignments like this...
And also, I've never had so many activities in the middle of assignments...
I have to get myself enjoy living in this critical condition as long as I'm here in PCU...
Coz I believe that things which are waiting for me in the next semester, and the next two semester, will be harder, more difficult, more troublesome, more tiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment